Corporate Sales Assistant (m/f)
What you will enjoy doing
- You actively support our Key Account Managers in tasks such as preparation of calculations and offers, coordination of sales tenders, regular price list updates
- Preparation of sales specific information and presentations are part of your responsibility.
- You coordinate commercial matters with ALPLA plants and internal departments and you communicate directly with international customers
- You support various projects in our corporate sales department
What makes you great
- Completed commercial education and preferably first work experience in a similar position
- You have an affinity to work with figures and numbers and a professional MS office user expertise (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- You are reliable, friendly and used to work independently and in multifunctional teams
What you can expect working with us
- Integration in a dynamic team and an international working environment within a 100% family owned company
- A diverse range of challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
- Individual performance will be acknowledged and your further professional development will be supported
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.