Key Account Manager (m/f)
What you will enjoy doing
The Key Account Manager is the main contact for determined accounts and she or he is responsible for treating and coordinating all types of customer requests. The job holder maintains long-term relationships with our customers and maximizes sales opportunities. The Key Account Manager collaborates with all technical internal divisions and all other ALPLA plants worldwide for new projects and their implementation.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Recognize and generate new business opportunities with international current and new clients.
- Act as the key interface between our customers, all relevant internal divisions and ALPLA plants in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Participate in tenders/RFQs and follow up actions (prices, offers, negotiations, project follow-ups etc.).
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
What makes you great
- Completed technical or commercial Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in managing accounts with proven success record.
- Enthusiasm for a demanding industrial product and technical understanding.
- Good Communication skills in English and German.
- Excellent negotiating skills in pricing, trading agreements, communication and presentation skills.
- You are a relationship builder – someone who enjoys making new connections and has a genuine desire to help others be successful.
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate Training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.