Operational Excellence / Lean Expert CEE
What you will enjoy doing
Operational Excellence is a strategic target for us. In this position you are responsible for implementing and sustain operations controlling methods within the region.
- You are in charge of implementing our global operational controlling system enabling us to monitor the business critical KPI’s in our production (OEE, waste, etc.)
- Monitor, asses and sustain the already implemented processes and KPI’s
- You will provide system-related training and improvement methods to our employees on different levels (shopfloor to country management).
- In addition to your operational controlling responsibility, you will actively participate in the continuous development of new operational controlling methods
- You implement OPEX concepts, methods and techniques aligned with Corporate and Region
- You will ensure lean suply chain Management by identifying potentials for improvement and you will be in charge of the execution of optimization projects
What makes you great
- You have an university degree (preferably master) in Industrial Engineering and/or (Business) Management and several years of experience in industry: Production, supply chain management, operations controlling combined with strong interest in lean management.
- Your profile includes process management skills and excellent analytical and methodical competences.
- You have demonstrated your strengths in communication, moderation and problem solving in many day-to-day situations and you are familiar with Change Processes
- You are a proficient user of the English language, other languages are an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and project-oriented working is your strong point and you are passionate about continuous improvement.
- Willingness to travel: 40%
What you can expect working with us
- Individual and accurate training as well as professional support
- A diverse range of interesting tasks, projects and challenges
- An international working environment within a 100% family owned company
- A high degree of direct responsibility
- Compensation according to experience plus variable part based on performance
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.