What you will enjoy doing
- Receiving and recording of supplier invoice on daily basis.
- Preparing of payment documents.
- Processing payroll documents to banks.
- Co-ordinate with banks for roll overs.
- Assisting in monthly financials closing and prepare necessary schedules.
- Preparing Supplier / banks reconciliation.
- Recording fixed assets addition, deletion and run monthly depreciation process.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting activities.
- Conducting studies of accounting errors and unusual or unexplained financial relationships.
- Journal entries and audit preparation.
- Knowledge about local tax ( VAT/WHT/CIT)
- Assists with year-end audit and tax return preparation, as needed.
- Other accounting related work.
What makes you great
Education/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and Accounting.
- 1-3 yeas’ experience in same field.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Personal Competencies
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Prioritizing and planning work activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentially and behave in a professional manner.
- Customer service oriented.
- Advanced Excel and system experience.
- Oracle experience preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written in Arabic
- Fluent in spoken and written in English.
- SAUDI ONLY
What you can expect working with us
- A modern, familiar and international working environment in a stable and continuously growing company
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Possibility of working independently in a defined area of responsibilities