Packaging Manager ISBM and IM
What you will enjoy doing
- Coordinate ISBM and IM product development from start to finish according to defined product development process (C2 process)
- Lead product development projects effective and professional communication internally and externally with customers and suppliers to determine project requirements, coordinates project activities, and provides direction.
- Identifies and resolves technical issues and risks to achieve project goals
- Define and execute development schedules and budget for assigned projects and take responsibility for maintaining and tracking project costs
- Responsible for pilot and production mold ordering including design and definition of mold and equipment details
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting data from sampling and qualification runs to draw conclusions and recommend next steps
- Coordinates testing with QA lab, provide reports to customers and develop sampling plans with customers
- Lead qualification, start-up and hand over of new molds at production plants
- Provides technical support for Business and Sales.
What makes you great
- Engineer Degree, preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Plastic Engineering, or equivalent experience in related field.
- More than 5 years working experience in project management , preferably within plastics /packaging industry and experience with Foreign Companies
- Expertise in PET and PP materials ,good technical knowledge of plastic materials (HDPE, etc.) and mold construction is a plus
- Basic quality management knowledge including SPC (statistical process control)
- Expert in ISBM and IM process and molds
- Customer focused and result-oriented with a traceable track record in project management with little direction or supervision needed.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and manage different types of projects simultaneously
- Good communication both in English and Mandarin
- Willingness to travel frequently