Supply Chain Manager
What you will enjoy doing
Innovating plastic packaging solutions are our passion. As a world leader in the industry, we offer a stable basis for growth: long-term thinking and relationships based on trust are the fundamental values of our corporate philosophy. Commitment and team spirit will always get you ahead at ALPLA.
For our plant in Koropi, we are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to oversee our planning, warehousing & logistic operations and ensure operational excellence.
- Assure the sustainable and compliant application of supply chain process in all areas of responsibility.
- Oversee all planning & transportation activities, ensure customer orders are delivered on time.
- Derive next steps, upon received forecast based on machine and equipment occupation, to identify future bottle necks/machinery demand in cooperation with production and sales.
- Drive the Sales & Operations Planning process in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders in order to improve overall profitability.
- Active participation in contract forming (SLEAs or other) in areas of technical responsibility.
- Ensure layout & flow optimization of materials, finished & semi-finished goods warehouses.
- Ensure minimum transport losses, utilize transportation capacity.
- Standardize and optimize the secondary packaging materials process.
- Evaluate supply chain KPI’s. Develop and implement strategies on how to achieve supply chain targets in collaboration with regional and country management.
- Actively participate in the budget preparation and follow up.
- Lead and guide department personnel, identify staff & training needs.
- Control process quality of supply chain standard processes (evaluated with audits)
- Rollout and execution of locally / regionally driven supply chain projects.
What makes you great
- Technical or economical university degree (preferably with specialization in logistics/supply chain)
- 5 + years of experience in a similar position (preferably within the manufacturing industry)
- Prior experience in managing large and diverse teams is highly desirable.
- Self-dependent and hands-on mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively in all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate & engage people.
- Sound understanding of financial correlations with advanced excel skills.
- Ability to analyze trends and take countermeasures.
- Able to explain technical details in a simple, understandable way.
- Willingness to travel according to business needs.
What you can expect working with us
- Competitive renumeration package, plus variable part based on performance.
- Individual and accurate training as well as professional support
- A diverse range of interesting tasks, projects and challenges
- An international working environment within a 100% family-owned company
- A high degree of direct responsibility