Accounts - Manager/Dy.Manager
What you will enjoy doing
- To organize and coordinate the factory finance and accounting affairs
- Responsible for overall accounting of Silvassa Plastics division.
- Preparation of yearly Budgeted financials and periodic forecasted financials as per Alpla Group requirements within the timelines in coordination with relevant stake holders.
- Proper handling of all finance and accounting tasks (e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger accounting, bank accounting and assets accounting) including all relevant tax returns.
- Preparation of monthly financials and management reports as per Alpla group requirements.
- Monthly Profitability and variance analysis with budget and forecast.
- Account analysis and reconciliation of all Balance Sheet and P&L accounts
- Preparation of stock reconciliation statement.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Dealing with all the statutory requirements of the plant.
- Data Accuracy, Effective and timely preparation Financials and reports
- 100% Audit Compliance and Process and Product Costing
What makes you great
- Qualified Cost Accountant / CA Inter
- 8- 10 Years of experience post qualification in plant environment
- Knowledge of Product Costing and Budgeting
- Knowledge of Advance MS Excel
- Costing Skills
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment
- Dynamic working style in a fast growing region and a dynamic team