Dy. Manager - Utility
What you will enjoy doing
- To optimize utilities through maintainability, reliability, availability, OEE and infrastructure to support the achievement of the business goals.
- Oversee new small projects and develop and monitor the implementation of scheduled maintenance, statistical reports.
- Maintenance by developing procedures for assigned areas of responsibility, establishing priorities for scheduled mechanical and electrical services within the assigned area of responsibility. Inspecting facility and utility systems to determine repair or replacement needs and supervising the performance of emergency and routine maintenance.
- Develop a Preventative Maintenance schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively. Review of Preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance with team, Planning of yearly maintenance and shutdown
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Keen understanding of the water Chillers (Trane-Air cooled), Air compressor (Atlas Copco), Air handling units and water pumping stations. Hands on experience on the PLC, DCS, SCADA, various communication protocols – knowledge on integration of PLC/DCS systems &trouble shooting of automation systems.
- Good understanding of HT substation 66/11KV, Schneider HT panels with the safety relays, HT 11KV diesel generator and Solar plant.
- Keen understating of ETP, RO and softener plants with water quality tracking and measurement.
- Prepare budgets and control costs within the approved limits.
What makes you great
- Diploma/B.E (Mechanical/Electrical)
- 12-15 years of relevant experience
- Ability to handle team and work well with other departments
What you can expect working with us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment
- Dynamic working style in a fast growing region and a dynamic team