Machine Operator - Bottle Line
What you will enjoy doing
- Hands on responsibility of running machine efficiently
- Hands on responsibility of production and packing.
- Hands on responsibility of keeping the machine and adjoining areas clean.
- Responsible for safety of himself and peers.
- Adequate knowledge of trouble shooting and maintenance of machines.
- Hands on responsibility of adhering to all preventive maintenance schedule.
- Responsible for product quality.
- Consistently meeting production plans.
- Hands on responsibility of batch changeover and product changeover.
- Reduction of downtime by effectively managing all changeovers like batch coding, roll changing, etc.
- Participate reducing breakdown time.
- Flexi machine operation - Pakona & FFS (Form fill seal)
- Hourly monitoring of output with reasons for variance from standard output.
- Recording details of wastage and strive for reducing the wastage.
- Adherence to 19 QMS ELEMENTS requirements.
What makes you great
- The applicant must be a Diploma pass out (Mechanical/Production preferred)
- The applicant should be flexible for relocation across India
- Ability to learn and grasp the things quickly
- Decent communication Skills
What you can expect working with us
- Accommodation and Food
- Free transport
- Uniform and Safety Shoes
- Medical Insurance Coverage