Cluster Operational Excellence Manager
What you will enjoy doing
The main role of the job
The Cluster Operational Excellence Manager is responsible for the management of the further roll-out of OPEX-Program in Romania. She/he promotes the understanding, adoption and sustainability of improvement techniques through all sites. Ensures initiatives are aligned within region, country and all plant sites. Coordinates Kaizen activities between the plants, share and institutionalize good practices.
- Responsible for the further roll-out of our Operational Excellence Program in Romania
- Define Country OPEX Strategy and support the creation of the local strategy
- Ensure vision, plans and priorities are communicated throughout all locations
- Design country OPEX framework (governance, communication and escalation rules)
- Coordinate country OPEX core team / report to country OPEX steering team
- Ensure that Operational Controlling Processes are followed and ensure sustainability
- Support in Kaizen/projects on local-country-level
- Promotes the understanding, adoption & sustainability of improvements techniques through all sites such as: waste identification and reduction, 5S, visual management, Kaizen, standard work, Values Stream Mapping, inventory pull systems and other effective improvement techniques
- Coordinate the alignment of the OPEX initiatives within the country and monitor the progress
- Execute OPEX trainings on different level (local leads, core team and on country level)
- Enable and promote knowledge sharing & identify/review Good Practices (inside & outside the country)
- Be sparring partner for corporate OPEX team / report to regional OPEX Manager
- Train local on OPEX assessment and participate regularly in the execution / approve process stability of plants.
- Organization, Moderation and Follow-up of optimization projects throughout the full supply chain
What makes you great
Job Holder Profile:
- University engineering degree (e.g process, mechanical, industrial).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in continuous improvement within a lean manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of supply chain management and previous experience in one or more of the following fields: logistics, production planning, order management, master data management
- Very Good analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Convincing, solution-oriented and self-driven personality.
- Project management skills.
- Leadership competencies.
- Perfect English skills and local language.
What you can expect working with us
- An international working environment within a 100% family owned company with a high degree of direct responsibility.
- A diverse range of professional opportunities, projects and challenges.
- An attractive benefit package.
- The opportunity to use the own professional skills and competences within an environment in transition and cultural integration between three different production sites.