Finance, Accounting and Tax Manager
What you will enjoy doing
- Oversee the daily bank and cash activities ( including cash Flow) and tax items
- Supervise, and manage the daily activities of the treasury and accounting staff and their related functions
- Ensure all tax processes are compliant with the local law and submitted timeously
- Maintain detailed records and files to document financial, treasury and tax transactions undertaken including the archiving of all tax related documents
- Responsible to coordinate with external tax auditors for quarterly, semiannual and annual tax closing plan
- Maintain tax controls , define tax policies and procedures. Ensure all the previous KPI’s are strictly followed by internal and external parties
- Provide Guidance to stakeholders by researching and interpreting tax policy, apply observations and recommendations to operational issues
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain financial tax reporting excellence by establishing internal controls for the all of the following tax cycles , VAT , WHT, Payroll, Stamp duty, Income tax, Real estate and Transfer pricing
- Review general ledger for accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Supervise and revises the annual tax return and ensure delivery on time.
- Responsible for Management, reporting and reconciliations related to GL close
- Responsible for Management of the insurance portfolio, CAPEX process
- Responsible for all tasks related to the capitalization of projects, including the reconciliation and reporting of capital work in progress , the revaluations of assets and asset count activities.
- Maintain investment records
- Implement various strategies to ensure efficient deployment and utilisation of business resources.
- Defined and implemented cash protection strategy (including foreign currency)
What makes you great
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Management with an emphasis in Tax required
- Minimum of 10-15 years relevant work experience in the accounting & tax area within an international/leading local manufacturing company.
- Excellent knowledge of local and international tax laws (DDT is a plus)
- Good interpersonal skills and proven track of leading people
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Profound numeric, budget development and budget tracking skills
- Must be PC proficient ,experience with large automated accounting systems a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken local language and English
What you can expect working with us
- Market Related Salary
- Professional working environment with Global Exposure
- Pension Benefit
- Medical Aid
- Employee Assistance Program
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training and professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.