What you will enjoy doing
- Control Stock and raw & packaging material in and out of the warehouse, physically and systematically.
- Issue raw and packaging material to production as per planned requirements
- Collect unused raw and packaging material from production on a daily basis
- Prepare and complete all relevant documentation accurately and neatly
- Capture stock movements on stock control system
- Move stock physically between locations when required.
- Manage all stock for the production department
- Check incoming stock to the factory and receipt it on stock control system
- Reconcile and resolve variations of stock between locations daily
- Count stock during cycle counts and stock takes and reconcile counts when doing variance investigations
- Abide by FIFO regulations when issueing stock to production
- Ensure Store and raw material areas is always neatly packed and stacked as well as areas where other packaging is stored
- Safety, Health and Environmental, and House Keeping Adhere to company policies and procedures as per the standard operating procedures
- Responsible to report any risks identified for Quality and Food Safety Management where food contact product is produced in the plant.
- Ensure on-going awareness of Quality, Food Safety, Environmental and Health and Safety Management
- Ensure Silo’s is constantly topped up and area cleaned on a daily basis.
- Maintain the forklifts in a clean and drivable condition at all times.
- Responsible for reporting of defects of the pallet jacks or forklifts to the relevant manager
- Supervise Material Handlers
What makes you great
- Grade 12 essential
- Knowledge of stock control principles
- Knowledge of all relevant company policies and standard operating procedures
- Ability to work rotating shifts and overtime if/when required
- Physically able to carry out this function for a shift
- Computer literacy essential.
- Forklift licence and be able to operate a crane
What you can expect working with us
- Market Related Salary
- Professional working environment with Global Exposure
- Pension Benefit
- Medical Aid
- Employee Assistance Program
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training and professional guidance and support
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us