Technical Sales and Project Manager (Packaging & Product Development)
What you will enjoy doing
Main Responsibilities Technical Sales Manager IM:
- Professional interface with Technics and Sales / Business Development / External Stakeholders for all Sales Activities related to Injection Moulding Technology.
- Responsible for feasibility checks and confirmation as well as for technical guidance of Sales KAM, Business Development Team and External Stakeholders
- Project Risk identification and Mitigation Plan Development
- Develop injection moulding product development schedules, provide fast, agile and flexible solutions.
- Responsible for client communication in terms on technical problems and solutions.
- Ensure the professional hand over to Product Development Team and/or Production Plant
Main Responsibilities Project Manager (Injection Moulding):
- Provides leadership on product development projects, coordinates and performs activities from project initiation until project close-out. This includes product design, pilot development, production development, qualification and successful handover into production environment.
- Develops adequate project plans for managing the project objectives, scope, schedule, resources, budgets.
- Coordinates activities between customer, supplier and internal stakeholders and provides direction.
- Performs project controlling and project reporting.
- Secures production approval and project closing.
- Communicates effectively within the project organization.
What makes you great
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Mechanical or Packaging Engineering or Plastic injection
- 5+ years working experience in IM related project management, preferably within packaging industry and experience with foreign companies
- Solid technical background in Plastic Processing, preferred in IM Technology
- Excellence in Project Management experience
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, etc.
- Customer focused and result-oriented with a traceable track record in project management with little direction or supervision needed.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and manage different types of projects simultaneously.
- Good communication both in English and Mandarin
- Willingness to travel frequently.
What you can expect working with us
- Attractive industry compensation and benefits package.
- Internal and external trainings to further develop both your technical and behavioral competencies.
- Challenging tasks in a global working environment embracing family culture.