Country Head of Operations
What you will enjoy doing
We strive for Excellence!
At ALPLA Turkey, our strength is the quality and efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Country Head of Operations to join our highly skilled team to lead our operations in 5 different factories and in areas such as manufacturing, plant engineering, quality, product development, logistics and OPEX. As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic and international setting. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries. While becoming a valuable member of the leadership team, you’ll work closely with executives to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success at ALPLA Turkey.
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Work with operations team in the development of financial and budgetary plans, achieve financial objectives by controlling costs and maximizing use of assets
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Build, develop and manage operations team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies and work closely with human resources to lead team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and operational culture
- Direct implementation of QM system and Quality requirements are sustainable established.
- Work out technical concepts together with Corporate based on customer specification and install equipment according to business award.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Define and align on an operational strategy’s and targets for all relevant plants within the management team and guarantee the implementation
What makes you great
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field
- 10+ years senior leadership role in an international manufacturing company, preferably in plastic packaging or automotive industry
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including manufacturing, engineering, quality, and logistics
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Experience with budget and business plan development
- Masterful organizational, communication (in both Turkish and English), and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Experience with labor union management
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management softwares
What you can expect working with us
- A multinational family-owned company in which employees can build trustful and valued partnership
- An exciting and challenging role
- Young and Dynamic team
- People First Culture : Empowerment, delegation, development, safety, care, respect, balance, diversity, relationships, fun.
- Individual perspectives and fresh thinking are highly valued here. So, if you’ve got an effective new way of looking at what you do, we’ll do our best to encourage it.