What you will enjoy doing
- Manage and maintain the MD’s business calendar
- Arranging & planning travel, accommodation, visas and transport for the Leadership Team and guests coming to ALPLA Turkey
- Co-ordinate and schedule internal and external meetings ensuring highly effective agenda control and the preparation and dissemination of materials and conduct weekly agenda meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Screening phone calls, enquiries, requests and handling them appropriately and dealing with incoming e-mails and corresponding on behalf of the MD
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD including general replies
- Office management for the Leadership Team: internal and external appointments and coordination (meetings, customer and supplier visits, conference calls), calendar
- Office management of office including stationary orders/expenditure: devising and maintaining office systems, including filing and data management and reconciling expenses and credit card statements
- Creation / procurement of data analyzes, presentations and other evaluations in coordination with the Leadership Team for the purpose of further actions and strategy.
- Contact person for the MD and Leadership Team, plants and regions with regard to various coordination tasks relating to the management
- Event organization: Company events, annual management group meetings, various corporate management meetings.
- Document preparation (reports, briefings, power point presentations etc.) and translations and interpreting activities
- Support internal communication process in the company, update company intranet
What makes you great
- Bachelor’s degree in related departments of universities.
- Minimum 4 years experience at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written) - German an advantage
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills including MS-Office, excel and powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills being able to liaise effectively at all levels
- Methodical and pragmatic approach to working - ability to multi-task
- Ability to draft clear and focused letters and reports and to meet deadlines
- Well-presented personality, confident, assertive whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion
What you can expect working with us
- Targeted induction as well as professional support and a responsible, independent and varied area of responsibility
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, open interaction with one another and a constructive team atmosphere are important to us.