Human Resources Business Partner
What you will enjoy doing
We're looking for a HR Business Partner to be part of our Human Resources Team located in Gebze Plant to enrich our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field.
- Act as a single point of contact for business units while ensuring the execution and delivery of all HR activities (from the recruitment process, onboarding, performance management, talent management, employer branding, headcount planning & analysis, compensation & benefits, internal communication and HR budgeting & reporting etc.),
- Analyze and interpret various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels and HR metrics) to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions to their client group,
- Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues and manage labor union processes,
- Drive the talent agenda through the identification of talent pool candidates, career development, coaching and development planning,
- Support and lead HR specific projects/initiatives, including organizational and change management activities,
- Implement learning and development strategies in order to increase the talent capabilities to achieve long term business results,
- Contribute to design and implementation of HR transformation and change management projects.
What makes you great
- University degree in relevant fields,
- More than 5 years professional experience with HR functions in multinational organizations,
- Previous experience as an HR Business Partner is a must,
- Capable of understanding the business objectives and build strong collaboration with the business in order to convert business strategies into people strategies,
- High energy with a strong desire to improve people-related processes by continuously exploring contemporary practices in HR,
- Result-oriented, strong analytical mindset, planning & reporting and problem-solving skills,
- Good level oral and written communication skills in English&Turkish,
- Professional knowledge of MS Office Applications (advanced excel skills are required),
- No restriction to travelling,
- Strong knowledge of Labor Law, Trade Union Law, payroll and all related critical administrative issues.
What you can expect working with us
- Be Agile! Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and highly ambiguous environment
- Build Trust! Maintain a high level of integrity with ability to build trusting working relationships within the organization and must maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues.
- Communicate Effectively! Exhibit outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in all interactions and leverage humor, patience, and focus with appropriate audiences. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Focus on Customers! Build supporting relationships with associates throughout all levels of our organization, positioning yourself as a trusted resource for all who seek you out.
- Take Ownership! This position is an opportunity to make the process your own, take risks, and achieve results.
- Collaborate! Tackle day-to-day tasks with a team-oriented mindset.
- Create Opportunities! Identify new and better ways to do what we do every day - be innovative and think big!
- Engage! As you play a critical role in the life cycle of an employee, create a welcoming and support experience for all.
- Energize & Embrace Change! Energize and embrace change by listening, seeking, sharing, collaborating, taking risks, finding solutions, learning by doing, encouraging others, celebrating differences, and recognizing wins!
Join us to support our efforts in playing an active role in paving the way towards an efficient circular economy in the packaging industry. Sustainability and in particular the environmentally conscious use of resources drive all business activities for ALPLA.