What you will enjoy doing
The Planning Engineer (Location: Cayirova/Kocaeli) is responsible for execution of all customer´s order re-garding the production program planning. She/He takes responsibility for an in time supply of finished goods for transportation to the customer. The Planning Engineer is the a link to sales, purchasing, storage and production department and optimizes production planning due to agreements with the customer, supply of finished goods, capacity of resources and warehouse stock.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Receive forecasts and create a medium term production and material requirement planning.
- Disposition raw material, consumables, and operating supply items on basis of a strategic material requirements planning
- Monitor and consider the stock of finished goods, while creating the production order continuously
- Create the ideal production plan respecting the order priority and the optimum input of resources (machine, staff, material)
- Create the production order by using the planning tool and approval to pro-duction department
- Monitor production data and quality of data of the ERP-system permanently
- Control and deviation analysis of customer order and customer forecast
- On time supply of finished goods in stock
- On time supply of primary material for production
- Optimize warehouse stock in order to reduce working capital
- Avoid every kind of “waste” by finding the best solution for the ideal produc-tion program (Working hours of staff and machines, material consumption, customer complaint etc.)
What makes you great
* University degree in Engineering with +4 years of Planning experience within a manufacturing company
* Ability to organize diverse information, analyse and solve disputes
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with people inside and outside the organization are required
* Strong understanding of factors that influence manufacturing, cost and qual-ity of operations is preferred
* Excellent English and local language skills in written and spoken
What you can expect working with us
Be Agile! Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and highly ambiguous environment
Build Trust! Maintain a high level of integrity with ability to build trusting working relationships within the organization and must maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues.
Communicate Effectively! Exhibit outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in all interactions and leverage humor, patience, and focus with appropriate audiences. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Focus on Customers! Build supporting relationships with associates throughout all levels of our organization, positioning yourself as a trusted resource for all who seek you out.
Take Ownership! This position is an opportunity to make the process your own, take risks, and achieve results.
Collaborate! Tackle day-to-day tasks with a team-oriented mindset.
Create Opportunities! Identify new and better ways to do what we do every day - be innovative and think big!
Engage! As you play a critical role in the life cycle of an employee, create a welcoming and support experience for all.
Energize & Embrace Change! Energize and embrace change by listening, seeking, sharing, collaborating, taking risks, finding solutions, learning by doing, encouraging others, celebrating differences, and recognizing wins!