What you will enjoy doing
Main purpose of the role - To ensure the consistent supply of material from the Material Room to the blow moulding machines and adherence to a high standard of housekeeping and safety consistent with normal Company practices.
We now need to strengthen our team and have the below requirement:
- To ensure the control of raw material is optimized for the department
- Use a FLT to load automated material supply system and to load/unload trailers.
- To carry out accurate stock counts on raw materials for month-end reporting.
- Ensure all areas within the job scope are maintained to high level of housekeeping
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with good H&S practice
- Works with other departments to ensure the material flow is in accordance with the production plan
What makes you great
- Previously held a position within a fast-paced production/manufacturing environment ideally supporting movement of products and/or materials
- Must hold valid FLT license (Counterbalance)
- Excellent team player and can communicate effectively
- Knowledge and awareness of health and safety procedures within a busy manufacturing environment
What you can expect working with us
Material Technician - Manufacturing/Raw Materials
Shift Basis (4 on 4 Shift Pattern – Days/Nights)
Salaried up to £26,000 + Excellent Benefits & Career Progression Opportunities
At ALPLA, we stand for high-quality plastic packaging throughout the world. Around 22,000 colleagues produce quality packaging for foodstuffs, cosmetics and industrial cleaning brands for many blue chip clients across 182 ALPLA sites in 46 countries.
- Full Training package provided
- Free uniform and PPE
- Great rates of pay and overtime opportunity’s
- Free parking on site
- Life assurance from day one
- Company Pension scheme
- Christmas vouchers for you and your children
- Long service awards
Our new perk box offering a wealth of benefits such as: -
- Money off purchases such as food, drink, cinema, tickets, clothing, and homeware and so much more
- A number of freebies across the perk box site, such as free coffees
- Online access to free exercise and yoga classes with 24/7 access to qualified therapists
Contact Kerry McCormick to discuss these opportunities with ALPLA UK.