Talent Acquisition Specialist
What you will enjoy doing
- Partner with recruiting specialist and hiring managers to establish a clear understanding of position requirements, develop sourcing and recruiting strategies, and define the interview/assessment process.
- Place and update all job postings in various Medias including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, community boards and staffing partners.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, facilitate candidate interviews.
- Ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies, referral campaigns, and events
- Optimize the recruiting process to maximize efficiency.
- Build robust market maps providing coverage of the market with minimal gaps.
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Build candidate pipelines from the ground up for key openings in the company.
- Research and map out the talent pool in various industries.
- Track metrics to analyze candidate pipelines with stakeholders.
- Position may require work responsibilities outside of normal business hours.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What makes you great
Education and Experience:
- Higher education (two- or four-year college degree “Preferred”).
- 2 years of human resources, talent acquisition and interviewing experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of staffing principles, laws, and procedures and a solid working knowledge of recruitment/employment programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social media recruiting.
- Ideal candidate will have experience and/or exposure in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Proven ability to communicate and effectively “sell” an organization’s value proposition.
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), internet, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong customer service, negotiation skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels throughout the company.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally, including overnight travel.
What you can expect working with us
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation; paid holidays