What you will enjoy doing
ALPLA North America - A Great Employer
- Click here to learn more!
ALPLA is a global family-owned, privately held company that makes innovative, customized, recycled packaging for top companies such as P&G, Unilever, L'Oréal, Pepsi, and more. ALPLA values their employees, work-life balance, personal growth, compensation and sustainability.
- Maintains molds
- reporting damaged equipment to Supervisor
- Works with outside mold vendors
- Supplies needed documentation
- Acts as main contact for technical department
- Machine parts
- Assists Maintenance in modifying and repairing parts if needed
- Orders parts as needed
What makes you great
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of Apprenticeship or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and very occasionally to climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
It is required to act in a safe and environmentally responsible manner at all times by adhering to all ALPLA policies and procedures and Safety Standards (OSHA).
What you can expect working with us
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs
- Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
ms Tomeka Black, Human Resources
289 Highway 155 South
30253 MC Donough