Customer Service Management (CRM)
What you will enjoy doing
* Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the Key Account Managers (KAMs)
* Liaise with customers for orders and forecasts and develop good relationships.
* Share stock levels and order details with the customer
* Input/update forecasts in Supply Chain system and ensure the forecasts are in the correct plant
* Ensure the correct stock is dispatched from the forecasted plant
* Take part in Sales and Operations meetings and actively manage the relevant forecasts
* Receive and process customer orders including loading the sales order, creating blanket sales orders.
* Attend daily Supply Chain and planning meeting at plant and feedback to the customer and KAM where required
* Prepare inventory picks for dispatch
* Ensure stock that is made against order is sold.
* For customers where we have a call off arrangement, ensure customers know what stock is becoming aged and needs to be invoiced and delivered
* Liaise with supply chain and arrange stock movements to and from other ALPLA sites, customers or third party suppliers
* Responsible for Customer Claims Management
What makes you great
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
* 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
* Excellent command of English
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office programs
* Experience in the use of ERP systems.