Technical Project Engineer
What you will enjoy doing
In this position you are responsible for leading technical projects and coordinating the activities during the complete product development phase from inception until production implementation of plastic packaging (bottles and caps).
This includes the following tasks:
- Development of moulds for plastic bottles, plastic caps and preforms.
- Coordinating the testing of the molds on extrusion blow molding machines, stretch-blow molding machines or injection machines.
- Leading development projects, coordinating activities from design to pilot tool through to start-up of the production mold.
- Lead and coordinate product-testing and validation with the quality assurance team.
- Implement new projects at production facilities with expected quality, within set project timelines and budget.
- Developing timelines, lead samplings, set corrective actions and negotiate with customers.
- Effective internal and external customer communication, including suppliers and vendors to define project requirements.
What makes you great
- Completed Engineering degree (Mechanical or Industrial) from a reputable university,
- Completed technical education or equivalent experience in related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management is an advantage, preferably within the plastics industry
- Technical knowledge of plastic raw materials and mold construction
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel
What you can expect working with us
- Professional Working Environment in a Global company
- Market Related Salary
- Access to Employee Wellness Program
- Medical Aid and Pension Benefits