HR & Admin Manager
What you will enjoy doing
- Contribute to the development of strategies that will help to achieve the organizations’ mission and core objectives.
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Ensures that the company complies with and practice the ISO standards and defined policies and labor laws.
- Identify company’s staffing needs and develop policies and procedures to ensure that the required numbers and types of staff are recruited within the agreed budgets and meet operational requirements
- Develop and maintain all necessary training policies and procedures to ensure that all staff are trained and developed to the standards required.
- Develop and maintain remuneration strategy and appropriate terms and conditions of employment to ensure that the company is able to attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism, working hours and turnover.
- Spearhead the organizational and culture development of the company ensuring that employees and the management are align with one goal of making the company as Employer of Choice by most work force available in the entity we are in.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
What makes you great
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- With 5 years progressively responsible experience in managing human resource and administration department/operation in a generalist function/exposure
- Work experience and decent knowledge in recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits including payroll management, employee and industrial relations, organizational development and general affairs administration preferably from manufacturing industry.
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills in order to properly communicate related concerns in HR and Admin management, policies, regulations and new laws
- Willingness to work in an attractive and challenging environment
- Proficiency in English is a must
What you can expect working with us
- Attractive industry compensation and benefits package.
- Internal and external trainings to further develop both your technical and behavioral competencies.
- Challenging tasks in a global working environment embracing family culture