What you will enjoy doing
- Prepares domestic and international shipments and provides traceability of incoming and outgoing packages,
- Collects and enters data for production into AlplaProd,
- Travel arrangements and airlines/hotels/shuttles/scheduling and trouble shooting,
- Management support: Expense reports, Project support, Procurement, Office materials, Office supplies, Facility support,
- Oversight for appearance of offices/site,
- Plans meetings and take detailed minutes,
- Performs all other secretarial responsibilities assigned to this position,
- Coordinates the communication among departments.
What makes you great
ALPLA is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of innovative rigid plastic packaging. We produce packaging systems, bottles, caps, and injection- molded parts of highest quality. We have a total of 4 billion Euro profit over the world. The company founded in 1955 in Austria, we now work together with 21.600 colleagues in 178 production facilities in 45 countries. ALPLA entered Turkish market in 1992 and has opened its production facilities in 5 different locations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics,
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills,
- Good communication skills and teamwork ability,
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills in English.
What you can expect working with us
- Be Agile! Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and highly ambiguous environment
- Build Trust! Maintain a high level of integrity with ability to build trusting working relationships within the organization and must maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues.
- Communicate Effectively! Exhibit outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in all interactions and leverage humor, patience, and focus with appropriate audiences. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Focus on Customers! Build supporting relationships with associates throughout all levels of our organization, positioning yourself as a trusted resource for all who seek you out.
- Take Ownership! This position is an opportunity to make the process your own, take risks, and achieve results.
- Collaborate! Tackle day-to-day tasks with a team-oriented mindset.
- Create Opportunities! Identify new and better ways to do what we do every day - be innovative and think big!
- Engage! As you play a critical role in the life cycle of an employee, create a welcoming and support experience for all.
- Energize & Embrace Change! Energize and embrace change by listening, seeking, sharing, collaborating, taking risks, finding solutions, learning by doing, encouraging others, celebrating differences, and recognizing wins!
Join us to support our efforts in playing an active role in paving the way towards an efficient circular economy in the packaging industry. Sustainability and in particular the environmentally conscious use of resources drive all business activities for ALPLA.