What you will enjoy doing
- Make a company-wide impact by organizing ALPLA’s sustainability strategy and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish sustainability architecture, governance, goals & maturity model
- Supports any kind of requests concerning ALPLA Sustainability (customers, internal, third party).
- Responsible for managing the sustainability goals and objectives within the regions
- Responsible for driving corporate sustainability projects on the regional/country level (like Zero Pellet loss, energy efficiency and sustainability, recycling, etc)
- Coordinates sustainability awareness activities (e.g. World Environment Day, Earth hour, Communications of the resources) and ensures proper communication of any corporate sustainability communications (Sustainability report, etc.) within the regions.
- Develop and implement sustainability policies, practices and associated standard operating procedures
- Gather, analyze and monitor sustainability data, provide trend reports and present recommendations.
- Supports internal and external Sustainability communication activities
- Supports Project Management Sustainability (ALPLA Carbon neutrality projects)
What makes you great
- Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science or related field; Master’s preferred
- 5 - 10 years of related experience
Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Proven track-record of leading and shaping sustainability discussions at different organizational levels
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business strategies
- Openness and experience in working with other cultures
- Interest in Packaging and Plastics Industry
What you can expect working with us
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation; paid holidays