What you will enjoy doing
- Make a company-wide impact by organizing ALPLA’s sustainability strategy and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish sustainability architecture, governance, goals & maturity model
- Supports any kind of requests concerning ALPLA Sustainability (customers, internal, third party).
- Responsible for managing the sustainability goals and objectives within the regions
- Responsible for driving corporate sustainability projects on the regional/country level (like Zero Pellet loss, energy efficiency and sustainability, recycling, etc)
- Coordinates sustainability awareness activities (e.g. World Environment Day, Earth hour, Communications of the resources) and ensures proper communication of any corporate sustainability communications (Sustainability report, etc.) within the regions.
- Develop and implement sustainability policies, practices and associated standard operating procedures
- Gather, analyze and monitor sustainability data, provide trend reports and present recommendations.
- Supports internal and external Sustainability communication activities
- Supports Project Management Sustainability (ALPLA Carbon neutrality projects)
What makes you great
Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science or related field; Master’s preferred
5 - 10 years of related experience
Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
Proven track-record of leading and shaping sustainability discussions at different organizational levels
Strong business acumen and understanding of business strategies
Openness and experience in working with other cultures
Interest in Packaging and Plastics Industry
What you can expect working with us
- Health and Wellness Care Program
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation; paid holidays